ExchangeMarket.ch is the internet platform of EM Exchange Market GmbH.
EM Exchange Market GmbH
Tel.: +41 44 585 13 16
EM Exchange Market GmbH ("Exchange Market", "currency market", "we") operates the platform online exchangemarket.ch (our "Platform" our "Site"). La protection de la vie privée, des données de nos clients et de l'information financière est une haute priorité pour nous. This Policy and General Conditions set out the principles on which we treat all personal data provided by our customers as well as we collect them. By visiting your customers platform accept the provisions set out in this policy.
1. Data collection
Information provided by our customers Market Exchange collects and processes data or information that our customers voluntarily give us when:
- filling in forms on our platform
- sale and purchase of currency exchangemarket.ch
- correspondence with us by phone, email or otherwise
- Report a problem
The customer information may include any of the following:
- Birth date,
- Address, email address and phone number,
- Bank account and financial information,
- Copies of identification document and other documents.
Information collected from our clients
By visiting our platform clients agree that we can collect all the following information:
- Uniform Resource Locator (from the English" URL ") click stream (from the English" clickstream "to, through and from our site
- what our clients consults or seeks
- page response time
- download error
- duration of visits certain pages
- information on the interaction of the
- Methods used to navigate the page
- any phone number used to call our service number for customers
Exchange Market also collects technical information such as:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address used
- type and version of browser
- types and versions of browser plug-in
- operating system and the platform
2. Use the information gathered
Market Exchange uses information that is subject to this policy as follows:
- To carry out our services and our obligations to our customers
- To alert you to changes in our service
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- To improve our offer and our site, including data analysis, research or statistical purposes
- To make recommendations on the services and products of our offer that may interest our customers
3. Disclosure of your information
We can pass some of the information that is subject to this policy to third parties selected as follows:
- business partners if necessary to execute a contract (eg in the bank for the execution of the payment)
- Regulatory authorities and the law in Switzerland
The data we collect or are provided by our customers is stored on our secure servers in Switzerland. They can be treated by our staff or staff of our business partners in the European Economic Area (" EEA "). Our customers accept these conditions by providing their personal data to us. Private customer data will be kept for the duration of the relationship between the client and Exchange Market and again until 10 years after the closure of account on our site, according to the Swiss Rules against Money Laundering.
Exchange Market reserves the right to change this policy at any time. The changes will be effective immediately after their incorporation in this policy and their publication on our site. Please check this policy frequently to see the changes.
If you have questions, comments or requests regarding this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.